Oatmeal Chia Cookie
We made this Oatmeal Chia Cookies with our Baobab Fudge Bites!! The cookie is chewy, hearty, flavorful, and so good. We didn’t add add cinnamon, banana, or dates as stated in the original recipe but it still came out delicious, I used our Baobab Fudge Bites instead.
- 1 1/2 Chia Seeds (make it overnight)
- 1/4 Cup of Almond Milk
- 2 Ripe Banana (optional)
- 3/4 Cup Of Rolled Oats
- 1/4 shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup of Adda Blooms Baobab Fudge Bites
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chunk
- 1 tbspn of almond butter
- large pinch of cinnamon
- Soak 1 1/2 tablespoon of chia to 1/4 cup of water and store in the fridge over night, or soak into 1/4 cup of almond milk for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a medium mixing bowl, Pour the chia seed gel, add oats, coconuts, almond butter and ripe banana and cinnamon until it’s all well combined and mixed well.
- Gentle stir in the Baobab Fudge Bites, chocolate chunks, and dates into the mix.
- On a baking sheet, Use two tablespoons to make one cookie, and use your hands to shape the dough into a cookie
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the cookies are have browned a bit.
- When they are ready, take them out, let them cool and enjoy. After cooking, you can store in a container in the fridge for up to 5 days.