December 10, 2020
Chocolate Chip Cookies
for 10 servings
- ½ cup sugar(100 g)
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar(165 g), packed
- 1 teaspoon salted
- ½ cup refined coconut oil(120 g), melted
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk(60 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour(185 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 oz or 3/4 cups vegan semi-sweet chocolate(115 g), chunks
- 1/2 cup @addablooms fudge bites(115 g)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and @addablooms fudge bites evenly. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between cookies and the edges of the pan so cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown.
- Cool completely. Enjoy!